Cloud Optimization services
Why Cloud Cost Optimization
- Most public cloud customers pay more than what they utilize. The cloud service providers can reduce the cost by optimizing the infrastructure utilization
- Each component of Cloud server, storage, tools and other services has to be reviewed
- Integrating Cloud Optimization services will allow the TCO to be brought down overall
- Good service provider can reduce cost without compromising on availability and performance
Cloud Cost Management Challenges
- Predicting cloud spending, internal chargebacks and allocating budgets appropriately
- Lack of financial transparency due to scattered usage
- Enterprise cloud costs are hard to predict and hard to understand.
- Confusing terminologies used by different cloud service providers.
- Increase in the no of application infrastructure components due to complex digital applications
- Lack of real time spend visualization